Do you take a commission on what is sold?
Can we be more exhibitors in the room?
What can be exhibited?
How long do you rent the gallery?
What are your opening hours?
If we want to be open after 21:00?
- No, we do not charge a commission. You only pay the rent!
- Yes, you can be several exhibitors who share the gallery during an exhibition.
- Any type of art such as paintings, ceramics, glass, jewelry or a book release, everything is possible.
- Usually a week, which is from Friday at 10:00 - Thursday at 20:00.
- You choose which opening hours you want to keep, but no later than 9:00 p.m.
- On special occasions, it can be open later than 21:00, by agreement.